Changes at No. 5 Marine Lighthouse Apartments
To ensure your safety and the safety of all those who interact with No. 5 Marine Lighthouse Apartments, we have made a number of changes based on Government and Fáilte Ireland advice. These changes include additional management and guest responsibilites. Please read this document to help us keep you and future guests safe, thank you.
Changes to Facilities:
- Fáilte Ireland have advised that all non-necessary items within a self-catering property are removed. As a result, many items we normally provide have had to be removed or reduced.
- Additional linens, blankets, pillows, soft furnishings, towels etc have been removed. We have reduced the amount of tableware, cutlery, utensils, and cookware in the property also.
- These measures ensure that we can continue to provide a safe and clean property without having to introduce additional fees.
- If you or anyone in your party have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for the virus in the last 14 days, you must not travel to the property.
- Please use bins provided, this will greatly increase safety for management when cleaning the property after your stay. We have provided a plastic bag in each room and ask that you remove bed clothes from duvets and pillows and place them in these bags. A bag is also provided in the bathroom for towels.
- During your stay and up to 14 days after your departure, if you or anyone in your party develop symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive for the virus you must contact the management immediately.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining a very clean property however we have undertaken to add further measures for your safety.
- All door handles, light switches, power switches, timer controls, remotes, kitchen cupboard handles are disinfected prior to your visit. As always, all surfaces, kitchen appliances, cutlery, tableware, cookware, linens, bedroom, living room and bathroom areas etc are fully cleaned and disinfected prior to your visit.
- Contact details of the lead member of a party will be stored securely for 14 days after your visit. This will ensure that if needed, contact tracing can be carried out.
Thank you for reading this document and we hope you enjoy your stay.